Saturday, August 10th
Timeline: Friday, August 9th
Timeline: Saturday, August 10th
3pm - : Hotel Check-In
- Riders arrive at the UMass Campus Hotel where they can pull up to the drop-off circle.
- At check-in drivers will get a parking pass for the Campus Hotel parking garage
- Park your car, unload your bike and gear, head up to your room.
5-8pm: Pre-Ride Diner
- All riders are encouraged to properly fuel up at the UMass Berkshire Dining Commons
- This is NOT part of your registration fee but tickets can be purchased at the door.
4:30am: Meet in hotel lobby
- Riders arrive in the hotel lobby READY TO ROLL
- Rider bags are loaded into the Baggage Van
- Pack personal items, extra kits, rain gear, etc.
4:45am: Ride to breakfast
- All riders follow Support Van to Berkshire Dining Commons
- This is the "Mike Lane, no one left behind" caravan.
- Fuel up with a continental breakfast.
- Fill water bottles, grab snacks, bathroom
5:30am: Head to Start
- Riders sign event waiver, check-in, wrist band, rider numbers, & final bike adjustments.
6:00am: Roll Out
- Riders roll out at exactly 6:00am
Timeline: Post Ride
5-8pm: Post Ride Dinner
- After a long day in the saddle riders head up to the award winning, Berkshire Dining Commons for unlimited food and desserts!
Post Ride After Party!!!
- After you have eaten, showered, and changed, head up to our suite for some well deserved "beverages" and snacks. This ride is a journey so lets all get together to share our day with everyone.
Timeline: Sunday, August 11th
11am: Breakfast & Check-Out
- Riders can chose to check out then drive over to breakfast or walk over before check-out. Just be sure that you are out of your room by 11am.