Saturday, August 8th
Timeline: Friday, August 7th
Timeline: Saturday, August 8th
3pm - : Hotel Check-In
- Riders arrive at the UMass Campus Hotel where they can pull up to the drop-off circle.
- At check-in drivers will get a parking pass for the Campus Hotel parking garage
- Park your car, unload your bike and gear, head up to your room.
5-8pm: Pre-Ride Diner
- All riders are encouraged to properly fuel up at the UMass Berkshire Dining Commons
- This is NOT part of your registration fee but tickets can be purchased at the door.
4:30am: Meet in hotel lobby
- Riders arrive in the hotel lobby READY TO ROLL
- Rider bags are loaded into the Baggage Van
- Pack personal items, extra kits, rain gear, etc.
- Fuel up with a continental breakfast.
- Fill water bottles, grab snacks, bathroom
- BREAKFAST WILL BE HELD IN THE HOTEL LOBBY THIS YEAR SO MIKE LANE WON'T GET LOST HEADING TO BREAKFAST.
5:30am: Head to Start
- Riders sign event waiver, check-in, wrist band, rider numbers, & final bike adjustments.
6:00am: Roll Out
- Riders roll out at exactly 6:00am. We may try a staggered rollout for riders at a slower pace. This might help to close the gap between groups. Ex. 6am roll out 1, 6:30am roll out 2
Timeline: Post Ride
5-8pm: Post Ride Dinner
- After a long day in the saddle riders head up to the award winning, Berkshire Dining Commons for unlimited food and desserts!
Post Ride After Party!!!
- After you have eaten, showered, and changed, head up to our suite for some well deserved "beverages" and snacks. This ride is a journey so lets all get together to share our day with everyone.
Timeline: Sunday, August 9th
11am: Breakfast & Check-Out
- Riders can chose to check out then drive over to breakfast or walk over before check-out. Just be sure that you are out of your room by 11am.